|According to the good people over at k5n.us that built it, "WebCalendar is a PHP-based calendar application that can be configured as a single-user calendar, a multi-user calendar for groups of users, or as an event calendar viewable by visitors".
WebCalendar can be setup in a variety of ways, such as...
- A schedule management system for a single person
- A schedule management system for a group of people
- A calendar allowing one or more assistants to manage the calendar of another user
- An events schedule that anyone can view, allowing visitors to submit new events
- A calendar server that can be viewed with iCal-compliant calendar applications like Mozilla Sunbird, Apple iCal or GNOME Evolution or RSS-enabled applications like Firefox, Thunderbird, RSSOwl, or FeedDemon, or BlogExpress. That means you can download your sheduled events directly from the Internet.
We've got WebCalendar set-up for you to check-out. Just click on this link to WebMarket West's WebCalendar to view. If you want to login, the following information will let you give it a try: